Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm going to be a blogger too!
I have 500 pictures to choose from, so I'm starting with what is on the camera right now!


Cameron, Todd and I went to watch Kenzie play powder puff football. This is a cute picture but doesn't show that it was about 20 degrees and very foggy! We could hardly see each other and they hung in there for the whole game.



Kara and Nick came into town...so we pulled as many together as we could to meet Grandma Ned for her lunch at McDonald's! Pretty darn fun.














Thanksgiving 2007... was a bit of a challenge to take this picture. You can only imagine what we were going through to get everyone to stay in one place. Nick was trying pretty hard to set the camera and run back in place... this was as good as we could get, but it was pretty darn funny!



Baby Grant's 1st trip to the Christmas tree farm. Grandma Ned at her peek of happiness dragging everyone around singing "follow me, kids follow me....we're off to go and get our Christmas Tree!"
4 of the 5 grand kids having dinner...yes mac and cheese at Grandma's house on the kids table.

0 comments: