The Lord has blessed me with love and beauty here on earth. He gave me the opportunity to grow and prove my worth. For me he made the oceans and the mountains standing tall. He offers answers to our prayers, to help me through it all. My Savior eased the way for me, with hope for my success. He even suffered for my sins that I may suffered less. For these things I am thankful They uplift me and make me strong. But I am not so thankful when the paths I’ve take are wrong.Sometimes along the journey obstacles will stand in my way.My challenge is to over come without going astray.This challenge grows more difficult when I achieve a goal,defeating one great problem I just fell in a hole.Soon I can see that the trials are not ever going to end,and the tasks become more difficult the further I ascend.But the challenges are just building blocks that I can use to climb,They shape a simple soul into an edifice sublime.The lord gave me adversity to make my weakness strong. In life I gain endurance on the path as I press on.My "challenges" are also gifts deserving much respect ,for they are all rewards that the Lord gives to his elect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment